Investors at NASD OTC Securities Exchange lost N12.23 billion in value for the week ended Friday, December 4, 2020.
This is according to a weekly market review seen by Nairametrics.
- Market capitalization declined from N547.06 billion recorded in the previous week to N534.83 billion.
- NASD OTC market ended the week bearish, as return declined by -2.24% to close the week at 719.53 points against 735.99 points in the preceding week.
Top traded securities by volume for the week
- Niger Delta Exploration and Production Company Plc (SDNDEP) led the chart with 891,356 units.
- Friesland Campina Wamco Plc (SDFCWAMCO) recorded 545,415 units.
- Central Securities Clearing System Plc (SDCSCSPLC) recorded 26,400 units.
- Afriland Properties Plc (SDAFRILAND) recorded 1,000 units.
- Industrial and General Insurance Plc (SDIGIPLC) recorded 500 units.
Top traded securities by value for the week
- Niger Delta Exploration and Production Company (SDNDEP) also led by approximately N275.31 million for the week.
- Friesland Campina Wamco Plc (SDFCWAMCO) posted N72.27 million.
- Central Securities Clearing System Plc (SDCSCSPLC) recorded N382,701.
- Afriland Properties Plc (SDAFRILAND) posted N1,380.
- Industrial and General Plc (SDIGIPLC) posted N35.
What you should know about NSI
- No advancers for the week
- Total value traded for the week increased to N347.96 million, +452.80%. W-o-W.
- Total volume traded for the week also increased to 1,464,671 units, +7.48%W-o-W.
- Total trade deals for the week increased to 33, +50% W-o-W.
- NSI Year-to-Date return rose by +3.15%.
- SDNDEP declined by 7.5% to close at N325.15 from the previous close of N300.76
- SDFCWAMCO declined by 5.71% to close at N140 from the previous week close of N132.