NASD OTC Securities Exchange investors gained N4.95 billion in a week, as Market capitalization hits N533.33 billion, compared to N528.38 billion in the previous week – 0.94% increase.
- NASD Security Index return rose by 0.94% to close the week at 726.04 points against 719.31 points the previous week.
- TotalVolume traded Year-to-Date stands at 7,878,976,006 units in 1342 deals and total value traded is N11,827,149,786.18.
- NASDSecurity Index Year-to-Date return rose by 4.09%.
- Totalvolume traded during the week increased by 813.39%, from 573,357 last week to 5,236,962 units.
- Totalvalue traded for the week declined by -44.62%, from N116,775,907.10 traded last week to N64,668,390.80.
What you should know
The top five (5) trade by value deals for the week are:
- Niger Delta Exploration Company with N55,850,900.
- FrieslandCampinaWamco Plc with N4,506,790.
- FoodConcept Limited recorded a trade value of N4,000,000.
- Central Securities Clearing System Plc recorded a trade value of N300,835.
- While UBN Property Plc completed the top five with a trade value of N9865.8.
The top five (5) trade by volume deals for the week are:
- Food Concept Limited with 5,000,000 units.
- NigerDelta Exploration and Production Plc with 176,472 units.
- FrieslandCampinaWamco Plc with 32,410 units.
- Central Securities Clearing System with 20,250 units.
- UBN Property Plc with 7830 units.
The NASD OTC index was bolstered by the stocks of three major firms, namely; Food Concepts Plc, Niger Delta Exploration, and Production Plc and FrieslandCampina Wamco Nigeria Plc.
- Food Concepts Plc, which currently holds a Market Capitalization of ₦4.67 Billion closes the week at ₦0.8 representing a 8.11 percent increase from the previous close of ₦0.74.
- Niger Delta Exploration and Production Plc, which currently holds a Market Capitalization of ₦56.19 Billion closed the week at ₦310.12, representing a 0.80 percent increase from the previous close of ₦309.77.
- FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc, which currently holds a Market Capitalization of ₦136.68 Billion closed the week at ₦140, representing a 3.43 percent increase from the previous close of ₦135.36.