Nigeria’s stock exchange market made a bullish trend at the end of today’s trading session, posting gains at the close of trading. The All-Share Index increased by 0.13% to close at 38,615.11 from 38,564.70.
Nigeria’s stock exchange market value currently stands at N20.11 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -4.11%.
The market breadth closed positive today as CHAMPION led 18 Gainers, and CHIPLC topped the 8 Losers chart.
Compared with the previous trading day, today’s data shows a 2% improvement in volume but a 23% decline in turnover.
- CHAMPION up +10.00% to close at N1.98
- WAPIC up +9.43% to close at N0.58
- LASACO up +7.91% to close at N1.50
- BERGER up +7.69% to close at N7.70
- MBENEFIT up +6.52% to close at N0.49
- CHIPLC down -8.96% to close at N0.61
- UNITYBNK down -3.51% to close at N0.55
- STERLNBANK down -1.91% to close at N1.54
- INTBREW down -1.82% to close at N5.40
- LINKASSURE down -1.79% to close at N0.55
News continues after this ad
- Market sentiments trend towards the bulls as 18 gainers outweighed 8 losers.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.