A fast-rising app better known as Lumi’s iOS wallet is permitting global investors in buying crypto-assets like bitcoin, Ethereum, Uniswap through Apple’s popular payments app, Apple Pay.
What this means
- The app also allows crypto traders in buying Wrapped Ether, Yearn.finance (YFI), Uniswap (UNI), DAI, AAVE, Basic Attention Token (BAT).
- Others include USD Coin (USDC), Tether (USDT), Stably (USDS), Binance (BUSD), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Compound (COMP), Curve (CRV), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), HUSD, Chainlink (LINK), Maker (MKR), Paxos Standard Token (PAX), Synthetix (SNX), and Universal Market Access (UMA).
Owners of Lumi wallet at the world’s largest economy are permitted $500 purchases per day, $500 per week, and $5,000 per annum. Limits for users outside of America are pegged higher taking to account the limits are $1,000 per day, $1,000 per week, and $7,500 per annum.
Apple Pay is one of the largest and popular payment providers Introduced by the world’s most valuable company about six years ago, the platform has a global reach of over 383 million users, according to Statista.
What you should know
- Apple is now the only publicly listed U.S. company with a market capitalization of over $2 trillion.
- The world’s most valuable tech company designs manufacture and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions.
- Apple sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers.