The Chinese government finally joined the list of world leaders to congratulate the US President-elect, Joe Biden, and his vice, Kamala Harris, on his election victory last week.
“We have been following the reaction on this U.S. presidential election from both within the United States and from the international community,” Wang Wenbin, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman, told a newsmen in Beijing.
“We respect the American people’s choice and extend congratulations to Mr. Biden and Ms. Harris.
“We understand that the result of the U.S. presidential election will be determined following the U.S. laws and procedures.”
Nairametrics | Company Earnings
Access our Live Feed portal for the latest company earnings as they drop.
- Tantalizers Plc reports a loss after tax of N422.05 million in FY 2020.
- NASD Plc announces admission of newly demutualized NGX shares.
- Lotus Halal Fixed Income announces dividend of N20 per unit for Q1 2021.
- Friesland Campina Wamco Nigeria Plc announces AGM, proposes dividend of N6.74 per share.
- ETI appoints Akin Dada as Group Executive, Corporate & Investment banking.