The shares of Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc have gained N18.8 billion in the first trading week of 2021, as investors position for the shares ahead of the earnings season.
- According to recent checks by Nairametrics, the shares of the company gained N18,827,661,273.55, as the market capitalization of the company increased from N213,785,057,041.60 at the open of trade on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on Monday 4th January 2021, to N232,612,718,315.15 at the close of trade for the week today.
- This means that the market value of the 12,146,878,241 issued ordinary shares of Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc has increased by 8.81% between January 4, 2021, and January 8, 2021.
- In monetary terms, the shares have increased from N17.6 to N19.15 during the period under review. This translates to a gain of N1.55 per share.
What you should know
- It is important to know that the shares of Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc are trading below the 52 weeks high of N23.45.
- The shares of the company are higher than its lowest price of N8.90 in 52 weeks.