An unknown crypto, Stellar (XLM), which presently ranks 11th in the hierarchy of the most valuable crypto by market value, has gained huge buying interests from global investors at an unprecedented level.
Such buying interests as seen in recent times are greatly responsible for XLM gaining as much as 233% year-to-date. Its incredible return outmatches major crypto assets in the crypto-verse.
- Popular Crypto aggregator, CoinMarketCap ranked the fast-rising crypto, Stellar lumen (XLM) as the second most-viewed digital asset for the week.
- This week, $XRP is first followed by $XLM and $AD.
The Top 10 Trending Tokens in Crypto this Week! ?
— CoinMarketCap (@CoinMarketCap) November 28, 2020
At the time of writing this report, XLM traded at $0.197108 with a daily trading volume of $915,396,826. XLM price is up 0.9% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 22 billion coins and a max supply of 50 billion coins.
What you must know
- Stellar is an open platform that permits its users’ funds transferred and stored.
- It began its operation about 6 years ago, with the major objective to boost financial inclusion globally by reaching the world’s unbanked prevalent in many parts of Africa and minor Asia. It however, updated such objectives by focusing on assisting financial institutions to connect with each other through blockchain technology.
- Its crypto token is known as the lumens, with the purpose of making it fairly cheap to trade financial assets across borders, with the mission to outplace many existing payment providers, who often charge high fees for such service.
Explore Data on the Nairametrics Research Website