Global investors are rushing big time, over owning a stake in Ethereum amid the boom seen recently in DeFi cryptos. Although it has not been strange to many crypto experts in the crypto-verse, seeing Ethereum demand at a record high.
What you should know
- Data obtained from Glassnode, revealed the number of Ethereum Non-zero Addresses just reached an ATH of 48,827,851.
- Previous ATH of 48,824,575 was observed earlier today.
- Data from Coingecko at the time this report was written, revealed that Ethereum traded at $373.76 with a daily trading volume of $8,336,323,791. ETH price is down -6.3% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 110 Million coins and a max supply of ∞ coins.
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency designed for decentralized applications and deployment of smart contracts, which are created and operated without any fraud, interruption, control, or interference from a third party.
Meanwhile, Gas is the token that energizes Ethereum’s blockchain. It is the standard used to calculate the number of charges an individual needs to pay in order to make transactions on Ethereum’s blockchain.
- Ethereum $ETH Median Gas Price (1d MA) increased significantly in the last 24 hours.
- The current value is 47.901 GWEI (up 108.7% from 22.948 GWEI), according to Glassnode.
Like with many other crypto assets, speculating with Ethereum can be highly profitable and has had a good history of giving its investors huge returns. However, there are also many other options to make income from Ethereum. These options include Ethereum mining, Ethereum faucets, and Ethereum staking.
Bitcoin is flying to Mars, surges past $54,000
Bitcoin is currently changing hands just about $54,195.56, representing a 7% surge on the day.
The flagship crypto was all fired up at the second trading session of the week amid other assets like global equities hobbling to cheer progress on the passage of the long-awaited U.S Stimulus deal.
Bitcoin is currently changing hands just about $54,195.56 at press time, representing a 7% surge on the day.
Crypto pundits opined that the surge of a combination of endorsements from prominent personalities including Paul Tudor Jones, Larry Fink, Elon Musk, and several investment banks have increased the buying spree among medium-sized institutional firms and retail traders trying to have a grasp on the world’s most popular crypto asset.
The market liquidity is tightening at the flagship Crypto market, as there are less than 4 million BTCs in circulation available for upcoming investors including the likes of Grayscale, Paypal and Microstrategy.
MicroStrategy Inc.’s Michael Saylor purchased more Bitcoin to raise the enterprise-software company’s holdings to more than $4 billion.
An elite investment bank has laid credence to the Bitcoin fever presently catching investors’ urge on other crypto assets, like Cardano, Polkadot, Ethereum.
The global head of digital assets for Goldman’s global markets division said on a recent Goldman podcast program that his team has seen a “huge volume of institutional demand across [a] broad spectrum of different industry types,” for Crypto during bitcoin’s current bull run.
That being said, the Asians seem to have increased their stake in Bitcoin, as recent data suggest prices usually go north during the Asian trading sessions, in the past few days.
it's awesome to see Asia putting the whole crypto market on its back every night. pic.twitter.com/uO4PF9lH7R
— Ryan Selkis (@twobitidiot) March 9, 2021
Football-based crypto on fire, surges by 75% in a day
Chiliz aims to give sports and esports fans the ability to crowd-manage their favourite teams, games, leagues, and events.
Chiliz, a digital token designed by Socios for football engagement, is enjoying a record-buying spree as it gained about 75% for the day.
The football-based blockchain, originally created to allow football fans buy the sports tokens that let them support their teams, has also hit another landmark on the account that its market value is now hovering above $1.3 billion.
Chiliz, powering Socios.com, aims to give sports and esports fans the ability to crowd-manage their favourite teams, games, leagues, and events.
Football clubs are now using blockchain, to facilitate better experiences for their fans.
- At the time of writing this report, the sport-based crypto traded at $0.233853 with a daily trading volume of $4 billion.
- Chiliz is up 74.87% in the last 24 hours. It’s currently ranked the 65th most valuable crypto with a market value of $1.3 billion.
- The fast-rising crypto can be traded on crypto exchange such as OKEx, HBTC, Binance, Huobi Global, and Xtheta Global.
Presently, Chiliz is also holding talks with the prestigious car race championship popularly known as Formula One, as the company tries to strengthen its grip on other sports.
Football is by far the most popular game worldwide. The last football World Cup tournament held in Russia in 2018, had over 3.5 billion individuals watching the matches. This shows that about half of the world’s population is keen on football.
Socios.com Fan Token partners include Juventus, AS Roma, Galatasaray, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, CA Independiente, Apollon Limassol and esports organizations Team Heretics and OG.
Dozens of more clubs are set to launch Fan Tokens before the end of the year, with many leading IPs from sports and entertainment also primed to join the Socios.com roster in the near future.
Nairametrics | Company Earnings
Access our Live Feed portal for the latest company earnings as they drop.
- 2020 FY: UBA posts N113.77 billion profit after tax as earnings per share prints at N3.20
- 2020 FY Results: Champion Breweries Plc reports a revenue growth of 1.80% in 2020
- Seplat falls into a loss in FY 2020
- 2020 FY Results: Cornerstone Insurance Plc reports a 61.1% decline in profit
- Ellah Lakes increases operating expenses by 33.36% in HY 2020