Investment performance helps individuals to understand if their specific financial assets are performing or underperforming. It also provides the needed insight to help an investor modify or maintain his/her strategies.
What you should know
The methodology used by Nairametrics, with the help of other leading financial data providers, through their price assessments performance in percentage terms, ranked the financial assets at specific categories.
- The objective is to give the needed insight of top-performing financial assets around the world, and should not be seen as a piece of investment advice or guide, as Nairametrics advises one to seek the services of a certified financial advisor for such services.
- For Commodities, U.S stocks, Currencies, and Cryptos, the most recent weekly performance was used.
- In the case of Nigerian stocks, the previous week’s top gainers were used for easier clarity.
- Readers should also note that the historical performance of these financial assets does not guarantee future performances.
Top 5 gainers in the Commodity market in the last 7 days
- Natural Gas 12.42%
- XAG/USD 8.04%
- Aluminum 4.83%
- Silver 4.69%
- Nickel 4.23%
Top 5 gainers in the Nigerian bourse last week
- ETERNA PLC up 32.48%
- INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES PLC up 21.03%
- AFRICA PRUDENTIAL PLC up 20.63%
- TRANS-NATIONWIDE EXPRESS PLC up 19.48%
- FBN HOLDINGS PLC up 19.23%
Source: Nigerian Stock Exchange
Top 5 gainers in the Crypto market in the last 7 days
- REN 45.3%
- Thorchain 41.5%
- UMA 30.8%
- Band Protocol 23.5%
- Quant 18.7%
Top 5 gainers in the Currency market in the last 7 days
- USD/TRY 1.47%
- GBP/USD 1.33%
- CAD/JPY 1.18%
- AUD/USD 1.08%
- GBP/JPY 1.07%
Top 5 U.S Stocks in the last 7 days
- Apple 9.93%
- Microsoft 7.52%
- Caterpillar 7.31%
- Salesforce.com 6.77%
- Goldman Sachs 6.48%
Disclaimer: The data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So, prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes.
Therefore, Nairametrics doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading loss you might incur as a result of using this data.