Think of tech solutions as a reversed orthodox problem. The best bit about coming up with a tech solution is that all there is to do is find a loophole in the traditional way of doing things in absolutely any field. When that gap is identified, the rest will be much more seamless to navigate through.
Today, it presumably appears as though the world simply will not function without technology seeing as we are surrounded by technology every waking moment of our lives and seemingly every problem has an emerging solution these days.
Regardless, there are people in remote corners who have no access to technology, a few who are simply oblivious to the existence of technology and others who consciously choose to live “tech free”.
Whichever category is prominent among all three, noteworthily there is a significant number of people who live dependent on technology. Technology in so many ways has completely changed our world as we know and while people may try to ignore new technology in their personal lives that is not possible in business operations today.
[READ MORE: New tech opportunities amid COVID-19 crisis)
Many businesses know this and are constantly in search for the best tech solutions to give them competitive advantage and optimize operations. When choosing to invest in a tech idea, it is important to ensure to check these off your list:
- A rich user experience: Provide solutions that allow smooth engagement for your users. With technology, the best way to achieve this is by implementing a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that offers an intuitive user interface across a range of devices consistently, simply and intelligently. Even with so many offerings out here, you can this way drive increased user productivity.
- Evolving capabilities: The world evolves every passing moment. It is then important to have technology that can evolve as quickly as people do. To appeal to business owners, using cloud-based platforms will help with the ever-growing need to add services and new features, this way the business owner can stay focused on business goals rather than the system.
- Accessibility: Even before taking steps in publicity or marketing, make sure potential users of your tech product can access it from anywhere and at any time. Mobile accessibility enables users to engage with your product when on the go while configurable desktops can help easy-to-use actions and productivity as well.
- Security: Cybersecurity is such a phenomenon in the tech world. Data security especially has over the years been a major concern for a lot of tech enthusiasts and experts. So in developing a tech solution, protecting your users’ data should be top priority.
- Customer Service: Customer relationships can either break or mar the success of your tech solution. Questions are bound to arise during the day-to-day use of the system, so it is important to ensure live help is available as much as possible. But most of all, make sure your solution does exactly what it promises.
With that in mind, there have been quite the number of tech solution providers over the years who have changed the way we navigate through our days. Candidly, it seems a new tech company/startup erupts from all over the world almost as frequently as tech ideas do.
Case in point – Gaurav Bhalotia realized there is a lot to health beyond medicine, and that our bodies need to participate very strongly to recover from any illness, so he started FindMyHealth in 2018 with a vision to give individuals control of their health, and to help them stay healthy and recover quickly.
More locally owned, Mitchell Elegbe, founder of Interswitch, one of Nigeria’s successful popular tech companies was birthed from the simplest of gaps- Nigeria in the early 2000s did not have ATM machines. Today, it is evident how the observations and attentiveness of one man have changed the way Nigerians handle their finances.
Keep in mind that tech solutions work best when promoting the idea that purchasing your product will help customers successfully solve a problem or deal with a complicated situation, this will enable any tech enthusiast turn into a tech solutions provider in no time. However, it is also important to know that an IT solution in the true sense cannot be isolation in itself, it has to be an aggregation of products and services.