Nigeria’s stock exchange market made another bearish end on Thursday, posting a loss at the end of the trading session. The All-Share Index decreased by -0.3% to close at 38,328.13 from 38,445.09.
- Nigeria’s stock exchange market value currently stands at N19.98Trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at -4.82%.
- The market breadth closed negative for the 4th time this week as TRANSEXPR led 18 Gainers, and 19 Loses topped by SUNUASSUR at the end of yesterday’s session, showing a consolidation.
- TRANSEXPR up +9.88% to close at N0.89
- PRESTIGE up +6.52% to close at N 49
- CHAMS up +4.76% to close at N0.22
- SOVRENINS up +3.85% to close at N0.27
- AIICO up +3.20% to close at N1.29
- SUNUASSUR down -9.62% to close at N0.47
- ROYALEX down -9.33% to close at N0.68
- REGALINS down -8.11% to close at N0.34
- STERLNBANK down -7.69% to close at N1.56
- LINKASSURE down -7.06% to close at N0.60
Nigeria’s stock market has seen 4 bearish turns this week. On Thursday, 19 losers outweighed 18 gainers.
Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.