The Nigerian Stock Exchange market made another bearish end at Wednesday’s trading session posting a loss at the end of the session. The All-Share Index decreased by -1.33% to close at 38,781.48 index points.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange market value currently stands at N20.3Trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -3.04%.
- The market breadth closed negative for the 2nd time this week as CHIPLC led 19 Gainers, and 25 Losers topped by FTNCOCOA at the end of today’s session showing a consolidation as movement is not certain.
- CHIPLC up +10.0% to close at N0.33
- PORTPAINT up +8.33% to close at N 60
- ROYALEX up +7.14% to close at N0.45
- ABCTRANS up +6.90% to close at N0.31
- JAPAULGOLD up +5.17% to close at N0.61
- FTNCOCOA down -10.00% to close at N0.36
- NEIMETH down -8.95% to close at N1.73
- INTBREW down -8.77% to close at N5.20
- PZ down -7.41% to close at N5.00
- DANGCEM down -7.27% to close at N204.00
The Nigerian Stock Market took another bearish turn plunging last week’s Bull run further downwards. Some analysts expect the NSE ASI to make a bullish recovery before the end of the week
- Market sentiments trend towards bears as 19 losers outweighed 25 winners.
- Nairametrics, however, advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.