Living in Nigeria and earning in dollars has become many people’s dream. With the high exchange rate from dollar to naira, a few dollars will change your life for good in Nigeria and make you comfortable.
However, being in Nigeria and earning in dollars doesn’t come easy because you have to know your onions. Here are a few ways you can earn in dollars while living in Nigeria:
1. Freelancing or Remote Full-time Jobs: One of the top ways to earn in dollars or other foreign currencies is by freelancing or working remotely. You can get freelancing gigs as a writer, graphics designer or data analyst on freelancing platforms. You can also apply for full-time remote jobs and work from the comfort of your home in Nigeria while you earn in dollars.
READ: FG states reason for $100 charges, others imposed on Nigerians in diaspora
2. Blogging or Vlogging: If you can write or speak well, then you can also earn foreign currency from clients abroad who are interested in your written or video content. Blogging lets you earn from visits to your blog and advertisements. You should consider vlogging on YouTube and other platforms if you enjoy doing videos and have exciting and educative content to talk about.
3. Virtual Trainer: Teachers are not left out on this list. You can earn in dollars if you enjoy teaching by simply putting courses or tutorials on different platforms online.
READ: U.S Central Bank leader says no rush into crypto dollar
4. Publish E-books: Writing and publishing e-books on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing or other online platforms is one of the most popular and sure ways to earn dollars while living in Nigeria.
5. Translation: You are worth more than gold in 2021 if you can speak foreign languages because you are exactly what many companies are looking for these days. You can land yourself an excellent freelancing gig or remote job if you speak any language other than English. Your local language also counts in this case because people are looking for you to do some translations.
6. Transcription: You should consider being a transcriptionist and earn some cool dollars if you can pay attention to details and type fast. You could get as much as $15 to $25 an hour for transcribing short audios.
7. App Development: App developers are the ones making most of the dollars if you ask us. Every business owner wants an app for their business both home and abroad, and you will be making cool cash as an app developer if you put yourself out there.
You can also earn in dollars working in Nigeria by learning new skills and selling your crafts online to those who need them abroad. If you are very smart about it, you can grow your wealth right here in Nigeria without setting foot on foreign soil.
You didn’t give examples of sites where people can do these jobs. I’m interested in transcribing.
Please throw more light on that app development. It seems I’m interested in it aswear
I am interested in transcribing and teaching. How do I get started?
you should have listed those site so that one can go in the site and start up something