The Nigerian Stock Exchange market recovered from its bearish end in Friday’s trading session and posted a profit at the end of the trading session today. The All-Share Index increased by 0.71% to close at 39,493.37 index points as against the -0.20% loss recorded on Friday.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange market value currently stands at N20.52 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -1.93%.
- The market breadth closed positive with COURTVILLE leading 28 gainers, as against 12 losers topped by CORNERST at the end of today, showing bullish momentum.
- COURTVILLE up 10.00%to close at N0.22
- CUSTODIAN up 10.00% to close at N6.60
- LINKASSURE up 9.80% to close at N0.56
- CAVERTON up 9.52% to close at N2.07
- JAIZBANK up 8.47%to close at N0.64
- CORNERST down 9.84% to close at N0.55
- OANDO down 6.06% to close at N3.10
- HONYFLOUR down 4.84% to close at N1.18
- PZ down 3.00% to close at N4.85
- FCMB down 2.68% to close at N2.90
Nigerian Stocks started the first trading session of the week on a bullish note amid soaring oil prices. Trading turnover at Monday trading session was boosted by GUARANTY, UBN and WEMABANK
- Nairametrics, however, advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.