The CEO of United Capital Plc, Mr. Peter Ashade has purchased an additional 1.3 million units of the firm’s shares worth N7.19 million, maintaining a 3-monthly buying streak.
This is according to a recent disclosure signed by the firm’s secretary, Leo Okafor, and sent to the Nigerian Stock Exchange market today, as seen by Nairametrics.
The recent deal which took place on the 22nd of January, 2021 saw the United Capital boss purchase an additional 1,330,613 units of the firm’s share at N5.40 per share, totaling N7, 185,310.2.
Nairametrics learned that the recent deal raises the total number of shares purchased by the CEO in the last three months by an additional 6,000,000 units.
What you should know
- Mr. Ashade earlier purchased additional 1.5million units of United Capital Plc shares, worth N8.03 million, as reported by Nairametrics.
- Nairametrics also reported the purchase of one million units of the United Capital Plc shares by its CEO.
- As of the time of reporting this, United Capital Plc share price currently trades at N5.40, down by 0.92%.
- The firm has a current market capitalization of N32.4 billion and 6million outstanding shares.
- The recent deal might be an indicator of strong investors’ confidence in the potentials of the firm.