President Buhari adopts new security measures for South East
Buhari has adopted new security measures to tackle insecurity in the South Eastern and South Southern part of the nation.
President Muhammadu Buhari has adopted new security measures to tackle insecurity in the South Eastern and South Southern part of the nation.
The decision was taken after a memo was presented by the National Security Adviser (NSA), Major General Babagana Monguno (rtd), on the control of drugs, which he said are enablers of Insecurity, but did not also elaborate.
President Buhari meets with heads of security agencies
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in a meeting with heads of security agencies at the State House, Abuja.
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in a meeting with security agencies and others at the State House, Abuja.
This was disclosed by the Federal Government via its Twitter handle on Tuesday.
It tweeted, “Security Meeting ongoing, at the State House. President @MBuhari presiding, Vice President, SGF, NSA, Ministers, Service Chiefs, IGP, Intelligence Chiefs in attendance.”
More to come soon…
Nairametrics | Company Earnings
Access our Live Feed portal for the latest company earnings as they drop.
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company postpones Q1 2021 dividend payment date.
- FMDQ approves quotation of MTN’s Commercial Paper worth N73.5 billion.
- MTN Nigeria issues a 7-Year Series 1 bond worth N110 billion.
- Caverton Offshore Support Group reports profit after tax of N520 million in Q1 2021.
- Okomu Oil proposes dividend worth N6.7 billion for shareholders.