Conoil Plc – a company that markets refined petroleum products, lubricants, household and industrial chemicals, reported revenue of N30.65 billion in 2020 Q3 compared to N40.50 billion same period in 2019 records 24.34% decline in revenues in 2020 Q3.
READ: Banks’ online transactions rise by N12.8 trillion
READ: Morison Industries Plc records 34.32% increase in 2020 9M revenues
Key highlights for 2020 Q3
- Revenue declined to N30.65 billion, –24.34% YoY.
- YTD revenues from white products declined to N82.68 billion, -23.03% YoY.
- YTD revenues from lubricants increased to N5.42 billion, +2.27% YoY.
- Other operating income increased to N42.93 million, +38.92% YoY.
- Administrative expenses declined to N1.32 billion, -36.04% YoY.
- Finance cost declined to N191.36 million, –71.09% YoY.
- Pre-tax profits increased to N1.14 billion, +21.49% YoY.
- Earnings Per Share increased to 111 kobo, +15.63% YoY.
READ: R.T. Briscoe declares N618.9 million loss in H1 2020, as sales of vehicles fall
Conoil Plc recorded declined total revenues in the quarter under consideration compared with the same period in 2019. Year to date revenues from white products revenue–generating unit declined, while revenues from lubricants increased.
Conoil Plc’s profits increased in the third quarter despite declined revenues, thanks to declined administrative expenses and finance cost, as well as increased other operating income.
Explore Data on the Nairametrics News App
READ: C&I Leasing Plc records 31.27% decline in 2020 Q3 gross earnings
Leave a Reply