Morison Industries Plc – medical equipment and consumables supplies company, reported revenues of N98.23 million in 2020 9M compared to N73.13 million in the same period in 2019 – 34.32% increase.
Key highlights for 2020 9M
- Revenues increased to N98.23 million, +34.32% YoY.
- Revenues from Pharmaceuticals declined to N5.11 million, -58.88% YoY.
- Revenues from LMP-consumers increased to N83.69 million, +40.34% YoY.
- Revenues from Others/contracts increased to N9.43 million, +787.11% YoY.
- Other operating income increased to N25.97 million, +188.82% YoY.
- Operating expenses increased to N89.59 million, +3.59% YoY.
- Distribution expenses increased to N16.80 million, +5.04% YoY.
- Pre-tax loss decreased to N46.51 million, -42.10% YoY.
- Loss Per Share decreased to 0.05 Kobo, -37.50% YoY.
Morison Industries Plc recorded a boost in two of its revenue-generating units, as total revenues increased. Revenues from its LMP – Consumers and Others/Contracts revenue-generating units increased in the period under consideration.
Morison Industries Plc’s losses also decreased, despite rising expenses. This was partly aided by the rise in other operating income.
News continues after this ad