BUA Cement Plc reported revenues of N55.29 billion in 2020 Q3 compared to N39.57 billion in the corresponding period of 2019 – 39.72% increase.
Key highlights for 2020 Q3
- Revenues increased to N55.29 billion, +39.72% YoY.
- Other income increased to N2.13 billion, +18.99% YoY.
- Selling and distribution cost increased to N3.29 billion, +29.94% YoY.
- Finance cost declined to N1.23 billion, –14.55% YoY.
- Pre-tax profits increased to N20.32 billion, +39.86% YoY.
- Earnings Per Share increased to 55 kobo, +48.65% YoY.
Bottom Line: BUA Cement Plc recorded a boost from an increase in cement sales. Profits also increased in the third quarter despite rising expenses, thanks to increased Other income and reduced finance costs.