Dangote Sugar Refinery PLC has announced the appointment of Mrs. Adebola Falade as its new Chief Finance Officer, CFO.
Profile of the new CFO
- She is a graduate of Accounting from the University of Lagos.
- She has served in finance and control roles at Afprint Nigeria Plc and Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.
- She later moved to Guinness Nigeria Plc where she held various roles including Head of supply finance in charge of the financial control and management of the supply chain and brewing operations across operating locations.
- She served as controls compliance and ethics of Guinness Nigeria PLC.
- She is a fellow Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Dangote Sugar is the major supplier of refined sugar to consumers and industrial markets in Nigeria. It has 1.44MT/PA refining capacity with warehouses strategically located across the country. The company’s operations are supported by a fleet of over 400 haulage trucks for delivery of products.