Mobil Oil Plc released its 2013 FY audited results showing a 21% rise in profit after tax to N3.4billion (2012: N2.8billion).
- Revenue for the year was N78.7billion representing a 2.5% drop from the N80.8billion posted a year earlier
- Gross profit was N9.9billion representing a 21% rise from N8.2billion posted in2012
- Profit before tax also rose 25.7% to N5.1billion 92012: N4billion)
- Profit after tax for the year N3.4billion (2012: N2.8billion
- Retune on equity for the year was 43% compared to 52% posted in 2012.
- Mobil has proposed dividends of N6 per share
Mobil first released its results in the website of the NSE