Mansard Insurance Plc released its 2013 FY audited results showing a 9% rise in Gross Premium to N13.5billion (2012: N12.4billion). Highlights
- Net premium increased 6% to N7.5billion (2012: N7.1billion)
- Claims increased 12% to N3.5billion (2012:N3.1billion)
- Income from investments rose 58% to N3.7billion (2012: N2.3billion)
- Management expenses at the end of the year was N3.9billion a 34% rise from N2.9billion posted in 2012.
- Profit after tax was N2billion representing a 31% growth from N1.6billion posted in 2012
- Earnings per share at the end of the year was 19kobo compared to the 14kobo posted in 2012.
Mansard Insurance first released its results in the website of the NSE