Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 14th November 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.96%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,789,465,341,373.59.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,953.41 down -0.96%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.8 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 238,364,465.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 4,238.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N3,416,961,721.69.
Gainers and losers