It is not in doubt that the teeming population of youths and women in Africa need to be empowered economically, which is the aim of the US African Development Foundation (USADF) Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022. The Challenge is an initiative of Youth and Women Entrepreneurship portfolio that is meant to address Africa’s youth bulge, and economically empower youths and women, and improve job creation across the continent.
The Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship challenge is set up to invest in Micro, Small and Mid-sized enterprise (MSMEs) which:
- Addresses Africa’s youth bulge by prioritizing job creation to enhance youth productivity and livelihoods
- Set up to economically empower youths and women to teach them how to apply business solutions to social problems and create sustainable employment across Africa
- Addresses the unmet needs of underserved and at-risk communities and/or market demand
- Formalize market opportunities and supply chain linkages for youth and women-owned MSMEs.
Successful applicants will receive:
- A grant of $50,000 to $250,000 from USADF
- Access to support on technical assistance and governance
Applicants must be running a 100% African-owned and managed private companies
- Be registered and operating in Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Ivory Coast, Democratic republic of Congo, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
- State clearly how the business will benefit underserved populations across Africa including showing positive impacts for youths and women
- Express clearly how they will achieve sustainable growth
- Clearly state their expertise in the field they are proposing or how they will acquire the necessary expertise
- State clearly how they will use the grant capital to carry out their concept
Applications will be accepted from September 6 to September 30, 2022, therefore proposals received after the closing date will not be accepted. Applications will be treated on a first come first served basis, so it is advised to apply early.
So wheres the link to the submission
THANK YOU SIR FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY WHICH I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. I WILL USE THE MONEY TO ENHANCE MASS PRODUCTION OF ANIMALS SUCH AS- PIG, COW, GOAT AND POULTRY. THIS WILL GO A LONG WAY IN SOLVING MAJOR PROTEIN PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA.
THANK YOU I ACCEPT
acceptance is verry high
How can I apply? I need a guide.
My name is imonikosaye Vivian from Nigeria.
Please I am interested in this. How do I apply please?
My name is Alice Chapola from Malawi, This is the best opportunity for young people and women in my country. How can i apply?
Whats the procedure for applying ?
‘am interested, but how do I go about it please. ‘am in to poultry farming. Thanks.
How can I apply please
Please how to apply
How do we apply?
Good evening, my name is Binta Musa Waziri from kano state. I am happy to see this golding apportunity, but how do we apply? Please help out with the requirements. Thank you.
How do We
How do I apply?
Where is the link for submission?