The healthcare sector is one that must not be taken for granted. As a healthcare provider, you must do everything in your power to provide the best service for your patients, and the best experience for your staff.
Apart from having the latest equipment, qualified staff, and all the necessary hospital management personnel, you can do so much more. You have to ensure that day-to-day activities are handled as efficiently as possible. And how do you do so? – By implementing the Hyella hospital management system.
What is Hyella?
If you run a busy hospital, and one that has various departments and a number of branches in different locations, you will greatly appreciate the Hyella hospital management system.
The Hyella hospital management system is a tailor made web-based software that facilitate the running of day-to-day business functions on a single platform, encouraging monitoring and swift decision making.
Hyella helps you carry out all hospital operations seamlessly; billing and recording all financial transactions in real-time.
What Does Hyella Offer?
Here’s what the Hyella software provides:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning): ERP helps you integrate and manage hospital processes with a single suite system. It efficiently manages all work-flow processes from the non-clinical operations and also provides adequate analytic reports for making well-informed decisions.
Hyella’s ERP software will help you boost performance by fast-tracking activities in the following areas:
- Patient Relationship Management: By cutting down the time it takes to access patient’s data, engagement is greatly improved, thus ensuring patient satisfaction and optimized clinical outcomes.
- Claims Management: With Hyella solutions, effective reporting and management of HMO account receivables have never been easier. It provides up-to-date trail tracking and printable receipts.
- Inventory management: You can easily manage inventory and monitor products from receiving to shelving, to actual use. This also comes along with the easy RFQ processes for procuring items from different vendors, as well as paying, tracking, receiving and refunding aspects of the process. The asset management module helps you capture asset value, location, movement, depreciation rate, and more.
- Accounting and Billing: Hyella provides an accounting and billing system that has been structured according to international accounting standards. The Hyella solution seamlessly manages all financial transactions in the hospital, making it easy for you to access detailed financial reports.
- Human resource management: The Hyella human resource module functions as an employee management platform, making it easy for your human resource manager to handle activities such as hiring new staff, staff compensation, payroll, timekeeping, and leave application.
- Records/Document Management: Hyella document management module helps organize, secure, and classify company’s documents, making them easy to access, edit and share.
- EHR (Electronic Hospital Records): Are you running out of storage space for paper files? Keeping hospital records on paper is so 18th Your hospital needs to keep up with the times. This is the 21st century – the digital age. Hyella Healthcare Manager helps you make the transition from manual to electronic record keeping.
Electronic medical records (EMR) enable physicians and their patients to have easy access to the required medical records and make timely decisions.
Did you know? – The healthcare industry consumes tons of paper each year, thus encouraging environmental degradation. Be part of the solution today.
How Hyella Helps Your Hospital Function Better
Here’s what engaging Hyella means for your hospital:
- The billing personnel no longer have to struggle before they can calculate co-payment bills for HMO patients.
- The various branches of your hospital sync their data automatically, making it possible for you to monitor what’s going on at those locations without being there physically.
- Even without access to the internet, your hospital can still run seamlessly and all backups will be done automatically once there’s internet connection.
- Inventory procurement and management issues are nipped at the bud so that you can easily request for supplies from another branch of your hospital when required.
- Unbalanced accounts due to mistakes with both private paying patients and HMOs will be a thing of the past. Hyella healthcare manger helps reconcile your hospital accounts and resolve HMO issues effectively.
- You can now easily find out from your accountant the exact amount each department in your hospital generates. You can easily reference the amount a department generated at any particular point in time without wasting time flipping through countless paper files.
- Nurses can now change wards bed wards for patients without incurring financial losses to the hospital account or the patient’s account.
- The medical staff can access a patient’s medical records easily, no matter how far back.
- The human resources manager can seamlessly pay salaries, approve leave requests, offer promotions to hard-working staff, and send staff to participate in training courses and workshops.
- The hospital management can effectively monitor the use of hospital equipment, identify the equipment that are used most often, and know when to service them or acquire a new one.
- Top level managers no longer have to be physically present before they can approve an order, completely eliminating the stalling of tasks.
- Hospital inventory are well-managed and up to date.
- The hospital pharmacy can easily receive and dispense drugs to patients while maintaining accurate inventory of all the items available, expired, damaged, sent to or received from any of the stores/departments.
- You no longer have to use paper files for your RFQs and procurement of any item.
- You no longer have to send your data backup to the cloud manually.
- All your hospital’s documents will be easily accessible, shared or edited by only the authorized personnel.
How Do I Implement Hyella?
Hyella will serve you well no matter no specialization; be it gynecology, pediatrics, family medicine, physiotherapy, psychiatry, in-vitro fertilization, urology, you name it.
If you’d like to implement the Hyella hospital management system, we’ll follow this process:
- Requirements Gathering: We identify your business operational process, using the information to tailor our solution to meet your special needs.
- Installation: We’ll extract, transform, and load your historical data, getting you started with the solution. We can integrate with your existing systems, and with our many years of experience, we’ve developed various data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) techniques to ensure a successful data migration.
- Training: We organize a bespoke training program to enable your staff master our solution and become proficient with it.
- Support: You can reach out to us any time and get a prompt response. We are always available to help you make the best of our solution and derive maximum satisfaction.
Once you decide to make life better by providing quality healthcare service, you can only achieve that by running your hospital as efficiently as possible. Your hospital is a serious business and you need to treat it as such.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and centralized Electronic Medical Records (EMR) are a step in the right direction. It is affordable, and you don’t need to be an IT professional to get a hang of it.
Employ Hyella today. Your patients and, of course, your staff, will thank you for it. And what better way is there to achieve efficiency and improve your annual turnover.
Visit www.hyella.com or call us on 08148341566 for a brief demo.