The stock exchange market made a bullish trend at the end of today’s trading session, posting gains that increased the index by +181.18 points.
The All-Share Index increased by +0.47% closing at 38,849.08 from 38,667.90 index points as Oando maintained a bullish pace for the third trading session in a row.
- The stock exchange market value currently stands at N20.2 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at – 3.53%.
- The market breadth closed positive as OANDO led 29 Gainers, and 16 Losers topped by UNIVINSURE at the end of today’s session.
- The stock market has declined -1,421.64 basepoints since the start of the year.
NGX ASI top gainers
- OANDO up +9.82% to close at N4.36
- FTNCOCOA up +9.76% to close at N0.45
- ARDOVA up +9.75% to close at N17.45
- BOCGAS up +9.74% to close at N8.45
- LIVESTOCK up +9.64% to close at N2.16
NGX ASI top losers
- UNIVINSURE down -9.09% to close at N0.20
- LINKASSURE down -7.14% to close at N0.65
- SOVRENINS down -6.90% to close at N0.27
- AFRIPRUD down -6.52% to close at N6.45
- REGALINS down -6.25% to close at N0.45
- Market sentiments trend towards the bulls as 29 gainers outweigh 16 losers.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.