The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), on Friday, June 25, 2021, released the result of the candidates who sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on Saturday, June 19, 2021, and Tuesday, June 22, 2021.
The board while releasing the results, announced that results for the subsequent days would be released daily.
JAMB in its public communication has given a guide on how candidates can check their 2021 UTME result online
Simple steps to check your 2021 UTME JAMB result online without a scratch card
- Visit the JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it is ready.
How to check your 2021 JAMB result via SMS
- All the candidates will send UTMERESULT, via SMS, to 55019 with the same number that was used to register for the exam (You need to have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result will be replied to as an SMS immediately.
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used for registration, a message will be sent to you saying that the phone number was not used for registration.
- Candidate with results will receive the message, Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and details will be provided).
- If JAMB has withheld your result, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, he/she would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
If the candidates need to print out their result slip, they would need to follow these easy steps although according to the JAMB website, candidates would need to pay a sum of N1,000 to print their results.
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
Login to your JAMB profile through https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
Under the list of post Registration e-Facilities (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip”