The Nigerian Stock Exchange market maintained the bearish momentum speculated by analysts. The All-Share Index decreased by -0.81% to close at 39,114.73 from 39,433.81.
• Nigerian Stock Exchange market value currently stands at N20.64 Trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -2.87%.
• The market breadth closed negative with the bears as CONOIL led 25 Gainers, and 20 Losers topped by BOCGAS showing a hint of consolation.
1. CONOIL up +10.00% to close at N18.70
2. COURTVILLE up +10.00% to close at N0.22
3. SEPLAT up +9.99% to close at N604.40
4. LINKASSURE up +8.62% to close at N0.63
5. ACCESS up +5.19% to close at N8.10
1. BOCGAS down -9.99% to close at N12.25
2. LIVESTOCK down -9.90% to close at N1.73
3. SCOA down -9.66% to close at N2.15
4. REDSTAREX down -9.59% to close at N3.11
5. REGALINS down -9.38% to close at N0.29
The Nigerian stock market continued the bearish run held yesterday as it posted losses once again at the end of the trading session today.
• Market sentiments tend toward consolidations as the NGX ASI closes with 25 Gainers and 20 Losers.
• Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.