The Nigerian Stock Exchange market posted gains at the end of the trading session today, making it the fifth day of a bullish run. The All-Share Index increased by +0.43% to close at 39,301.82 from 39,131.80 index points.
Nigerian Stock Exchange market value currently stands at NGN 20.57Tr. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at – 2.41%.
The market closed in profit as TRIPPLEG led 31 Gainers, and UNIONDICON topped the chart of 11 Losers with a strong bullish movement by the NSE ASI.
1. TRIPPLEG up +9.23% to close at N0.71
2. SOVRENINS up +8.70% to close at N0.25
3. STANBIC up +8.70% to close at N50.00
4. ACADEMY up +8.11% to close at N0.40
5. REGALINS up +8.00% to close at N0.27
1. UNIONDICON down -9.59% to close at N9.90
2. LINKASSURE down -4.76% to close at N0.80
3. CORNERST down -3.70% to close at N0.52
4. NASCON down -2.63% to close at N14.80
5. FTNCOCOA down -2.50% to close at N0.39
The NSE ASI has shown a bullish dominance since the start of the week and the momentum was sustained today. The following stocks are on our watchlist: PZ, Guaranty, OANDO, STANBIC, HONYFLOUR, GUINNESS, and Flour mills.
Nairametrics advises cautious participation in the stock market in this era of growing uncertainties.
Download Nairametrics App for breaking news and market intelligence.