Livestock Feeds Plc recorded a major boost in its 2020 FY pre-tax profits, as total revenue also recorded a 12.3% increase.
Livestock Feeds Plc – a company that manufactures animal feeds, reported pre-tax profits of N520.77 million in 2020 FY compared to N112.63 million reported in 2019 – a 362.37% increase.
Key highlights for 2020 FY
- Revenues increased to N11.18 billion, +12.30% YoY.
- Revenues from Aba increased to N2.0 billion, +24.45% YoY.
- Revenues from Ikeja increased to N5.78 billion, +11.98% YoY.
- Revenues from Onitsha increased to N1.15 billion, +77.37% YoY.
- Revenues from the North declined to N2.26 billion, -11.27% YoY.
- Other operating income increased to N86.38 million, +283.66% YoY.
- Cost of sales also increased to N9.92 billion, +8.67% YoY.
- Selling and distribution expenses increased to N316.13 million, +9.84%YoY.
- Finance costs increased to N140.09 million, +35.61% YoY.
- Pre-tax profits increased to N520.77million, +362.37% YoY.
- Earnings Per Share increased to 11.80k, +232.39% YoY.