Four crypto assets have had their value surge by more than 400% while significantly outmatching the flagship crypto asset, Bitcoin, amidst a relatively bullish trend in play.
CryptoDiffer, a crypto information company, disclosed such data on its Twitter feed.
READ: List of Cryptos outperforming Bitcoin, with weekly gains of over 100%
TOKENS THAT SIGNIFICANTLY OUTPERFORMED BTC IN THE LAST 30 DAYS$RAMP $PRQ $TEL $DFI $ARCH $CHI $XSN $FRM $ROOK $FUN $NANO $MKR $IOST $DOGE $SNX pic.twitter.com/l3lUwILlJo
— CryptoDiffer (@CryptoDiffer) January 15, 2021
READ: Bitcoin on rampage, now worth over N10 million
Staking platform, Ramp Defi (RAMP), had rallied by more than 465% for the last month by January 15th, coupled with outperforming Bitcoin by 5 times.
The crypto asset traded around $0.04 on December 16th before exploding to an all-time high of $0.28 on January 13th, according to Coinmarketcap.
READ: Pension funds take up investing in Bitcoin
- Telcoin (TEL) is the second crypto-asset on the list printing monthly gains of about 418% and also outperforming Bitcoin by 4.3 times.
- TEL continues to surge as it is presently trading around $0.001 from $0.00016 on December 16th.
The third crypto asset eclipsing Bitcoin in monthly returns is the blockchain transaction tracking protocol known as Parsiq (PRQ). PRQ had gained 414% in 30 days and exceeded BTC’s performance by 4.2 times.
READ: Ripple on steroids, up 11%
- Recent data show that it’s on an impressive bullish run, printing a new all-time high of $1.78 on January 16th from $0.18 on December 16th.
The fourth digital currency is known as DeFiChain (DFI) printing gains of a 401% surge.
- The crypto that helps its users with seamless access to Defi services has also outmatched Bitcoin by 4.1times within a month
- DFI is presently trading at $2.64 after surging from $0.53 on December 16th.
How can I buy this crypto here in Nigeria
I appreciate your comprehensive knowledge on Crypto. Pls what are the cheap Cryptos like,Telcoin Price to invest now.
Kindly intimate me with procedures to start investment in cryptocurrecies
Will like to invest need your council
Please I need your counsel. Which coin should I invest in now. Really on a tight budget