Investors in Paris Saint-Germain Fan Crypto-asset are now smiling to the bank amid recent sell-offs seen in the crypto market.
For the day, the fast-rising crypto has returned over 50% to its investors and in 30 days over 150%.
What you must know
At the time of writing this report, Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token traded at $25.18 with a daily trading volume of $225,495,474. PSG price is up 56.9% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 0 PSG coins and a max supply of 20 Million.
- Binance is the current most active market trading it, in order to explore addresses and transactions.
- Football clubs are now using blockchain to facilitate better experiences for their fans.
- Football is by far the most popular game worldwide. The last football World Cup tournament held in Russia 2018, had over 3.5 billion individuals watching the matches. This shows that about half of the world’s population is keen on football.
What to expect
Nairametrics believes such partnerships with these football clubs via blockchain will open more economic opportunities and leverage on this wider audience via collaboration with the industry’s global brands.
What you should know
- Socios.com Fan Token partners include Juventus, AS Roma, Galatasaray, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, CA Independiente, Apollon Limassol and esports organizations Team Heretics and OG.
- Dozens of more clubs are set to launch Fan Tokens before the end of the year, with many leading IPs from sports and entertainment also primed to join the Socios.com roster in the near future.