The holiday season is here, which means it’s time to start crossing off the gifts you need to get for your friends and family. A lot of us are due for an annual bonus which means that we have more disposable income compared to previous months. Some people will allocate part of this extra cash to investing instead of indulging in Detty December. Smart move!
While everyone else is spreading materialistic cheer, why not give a gift that has a deeper and more lasting impact through investment.
Financial gifts like investments are one of the best examples of this kind of generosity. They can increase in value through capital appreciation, interest, or dividends. This is what makes them ideal as a gift.
When we were kids, people gave paper assets such as stock certificates or savings bonds as gifts for graduation, birthdays and weddings. You can probably imagine how much such gifts must have grown over the years. You wouldn’t only be benefiting the recipient of your gift; improved financial literacy can also have a ripple effect throughout the society. The more people who are educated and aware of their own personal financial success, the better off we’ll all be in the long term.
On Wealth.ng, we’re removing the obstacles associated with investing, and making it fun, easy, and affordable for everyone. You can gift loved ones investment assets on a platform where investments go to become success stories. After all, no one has ever complained about having an additional source of passive income.
Everybody Deserves a Gift
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. The earlier kids start investing (or have money invested for them) the more time it has to grow. There is no substitute for time if you want your money to make more money. Let’s start them young! #giftofwealth.
The only thing that goes together better than peanut butter and jelly is you and your bae. Let your significant other know they truly are your favourite person to spend time with by gifting them an investment. What says I love you! than a timeless gift from Wealth.ng. Show your honey you cherish them this holiday season without breaking the bank.
Buying a gift for the whole family, whether it’s your own, or someone else’s, can be tricky because everyone has different interests, especially when different generations are involved. Gifts that keep giving are the best way to go, because everyone can appreciate them and thank you later. These investment gifts are sure to win over everyone from kids to grandparents, whatever their preferences are. #giftofwealth.
Looking for the perfect gift for a hard-to-shop-for friend, your search is over. Gift him/her an investment on gift.wealth.ng. We always want to encourage and support our friends in their decisions to be financially stable. If your best friend has expressed an interest in being prudent with money, set him/her up to succeed with Stocks or Treasury Bills on gift.wealth.ng. #giftofwealth.
Gifts Available on wealth.ng
Whether your loved one already enjoys investing or you want to get them started on the path to growing their wealth, Wealth.ng is presenting you unique gift investment options:
- Give Stocks: Giving an individual stock is exciting. Present an investment gift to your loved one and tell them they now own a piece of their favourite company. This may be more interesting to them- especially for someone who might have an interest in investing.
Your gift recipient will be able to watch their stock grow. It can be a good learning experience for a young investor and hopefully inspire them to continue investing on their own.
Did you Know? A gift of stocks can be a great way to get a young person interested in personal finance, and you don’t even need to spend a lot. Buying them just one or two shares in a company that’s personally meaningful to them can be a wonderful way to begin a conversation around investing and how the stock market works.
- Treasury Bills make excellent financial gifts because they can grow steadily by earning interest. A Treasury Bill is a type of debt that has a maturity date from 30–365 days. You can give this perfect gift for any occasion-birthdays, weddings, graduations, Xmas or for no occasion at all.
- Visit wealth.ng or wealth.ng/gift
- Select an item and choose “Gift this item”
- Enter the name, email and phone number of your recipient
- Indicate the gift and number of units to gift
- Tap checkout to confirm and pay
Congratulations! You have just sent a gift!!!
Truths about Sending Gifts on gift.wealth.ng
- It’s Personal: Now they can own a piece of this amazing company!
- It’s a Head Start: The earlier they start, the more time their investments have to grow.
- It’s Rewarding: Twenty years from now, they’ll still be thanking you.