Oando Plc has launched its Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme (OandoGAP) to create job opportunities for recent graduates. Nairametrics often looks out for interesting job opportunities for its readers and this is one we also recommend.
OandoGAP is a unique opportunity to develop recent graduates, who have the potential to become leaders, and in the medium to long term strengthen the local oil and gas industry.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019
[READ MORE: NSE reclassifies Oando Plc as Low Price Stock]
About the Programme
OandoGAP is strictly an 18-month programme, where individuals will get on the job structured learning and training from some of the best minds the industry has to offer; all to better prepare them for a bright future within the sector.
- team player; and
- fast learner.
Are you a recent graduate looking for a new challenge in one of Nigeria’s leading indigenous oil and gas companies?
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following areas/disciplines.
- For Commercial Learning Opportunities: Economics, Business Administration and other Business-related degrees.
- For Technical Learning Opportunities: Engineering and Geosciences.
- Not older than 26 years by January 01, 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
What’s in it for You?
Oando believes that life is what you make of it and this is what drives our spirit of audacity and tenacity. We create an unmatched opportunity to do more than you ever thought possible, in an environment that fosters growth, enables you actualize your ideas and recognizes individual contributions while actively promoting teamwork.
You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry to develop critical technical and commercial skills required to thrive in the oil and gas sector.
We offer a competitive entry-level salary package and other benefits which include a pension scheme and health care for self and dependents of your choice. If you are looking for a fun and inclusive work environment where you can make an impact, join our team on the journey of changing the African narrative!
Application Closing Date: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should do the following
- You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme will run for 18 months only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.