Startups can now apply for the revamped CcHub 2018/19 Incubator programme scheduled to start the first week in April.
The 2018/19 Program is scheduled to start the first week in April and applications are now officially open. Although the deadline for submission is March 16, applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until all spaces are filled so startups are advised to apply early.
For 7 years, CcHUB has supported the growth of a community that is passionate about using technology to solve local problems and transform Nigeria. One of the ways they have done this is through their incubation program. CcHUB provides startups with the resources and support they need to grow their businesses into sustainable companies that employ people and solve local problems.
Till date, over fifty (50) ideas have enjoyed support at various levels through CcHUB’s incubation program, some of which include Lifebank, BudgIT, WeCyclers, Truppr, Mamalette, Stutern and Genii games.
In the quest to continue to provide the right support, they have identified areas of improvement through feedback from current and past incubatees as well as the larger community and revamped the incubation program to produce better outcomes.
The new incubation program will now run for a fixed duration of 12 months, as opposed to 18+ months. A new program plan has been designed to be more intentional about the support they give to startups with a core focus on enabling startups to gain more traction and access funding post-incubation.
Benefits of the Innovation Program
- Funding of up to $25,000 to run your operations during the program. In addition, startups will get direct access to possible follow-on capital between $100,000 – $250,000 from the Growth Capital fund by CcHUB.
- Office space for up to 6 team members, high-speed internet, meeting rooms & more.
- Hands-on support: Business strategy, financial management, recruitment, product development (advisory)
- Access to experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts via mentorship.
- Access to a network of corporate partners.
- Access to investors for funding post-incubation.
- $15,000 Amazon Web Services Promotional credit.
Eligibility for the program
To be eligible to attend the program, startups must meet the following criteria:
- Have a revenue model and be generating revenue.
- Have a functional product (web or mobile).
- Have gained Users/customers.
- Been in operations (since launch date) for at least 6 months.
- Have a management team consisting of up to 3 members which include a technical lead and founder(s) that are fully committed to the business.
- Have the potential to scale.