Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 15th November 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.91%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,673,189,600,688.43.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,617.45 down -0.91%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.7 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 184,247,745.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,590.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N3,324,128,261.64.
Gainers and losers