Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 6th November 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.22%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,781,651,985,420.91.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,930.83 down -0.22%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.8 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 466,522,161.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 4,274.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N2,902,888,050.39.
Gainers and losers