Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 27th October 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.15%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,619,481,251,643.94.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,462.26 down -0.15%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.6 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 250,893,672.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,968.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N3,008,132,030.82.
Gainers and losers