Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 26th October 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.29%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,638,592,329,812.08.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,517.48 down -0.29%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.6 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 356,807,814.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 4,384.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N4,224,335,648.51.
Gainers and losers