Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 3rd October 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.38%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,171,231,099,761.27.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 35,306.09 down -0.38%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.2 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 634,326,353.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,850.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N5,790,358,204.53.
Gainers and losers