Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 11th September 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.81%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,292,733,298,501.77.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 35,664.94 down -0.81%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.3 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 114,768,814.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,232.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N2,172,782,804.75.
Gainers and losers
News continues after this ad