President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday moved closer to closing the gap on appointments in top government agencies by approving the appointment of chief executives for 13 parastatals and agencies.
Here is a run down of the appointments approved by the President.
- Alhaji Usman Abubakar – Chairman of Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC).
- Princess Gloria Akobundu – National Coordinator and Chief Executive of New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD)
- Mr. Ahmed Bobboi – Executive Secretary, Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF)
- Mr. Mamman Amadu – Director General, Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Mr. Joseph Ari – Director-General, Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Ms. Sharon Ikeazor – Director-General, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
- Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim – Director-General, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Mr. Osita Aboloma – Director-General, Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON).
- Mr. Simbi Wabote – Executive Secretary of Nigerian Content Monitoring Board (NCMB)
- Mr. Umana Okon Umana – Managing Director, Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority.
- Ms. Sa’adiya Faruq – Federal Commissioner for National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons
- Ms. Yewande Sadiku – Executive Secretary, Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
- Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau – Executive Secretary of Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF),