- Schneider Electric, energy management and automation, has announced a partnership with networking company, Cisco, to bring advanced networking and control system technologies to its customers.
- While Cisco will be focused on helping transform industrial customers by connecting people, processes, data and things, Schneider Electric will leverage the proven technologies from Cisco to help deliver its enhanced industrial automation solutions.
- According to a press statement from both firms, the duo share the philosophy of driving technological solutions to address specific customer challenges saying that both companies welcome the benefits of this partnership.
- Commenting on the partnership, Schneider Electric CAP Program Deployment Director, Loic Regnier, said
“Superlative technology partner companies like Cisco, recognised in the industry by analysts and customers alike, bring advanced capabilities to our customers and contribute to helping us build complete and robust solutions for those customers.”
- According to him, many Schneider Electric customers already use Cisco technology adding that some IT departments require the implementation of Cisco technology as a standard across the enterprise, including the industrial network.
- Source: National Mirror