- Twenty-eight ships laden with petroleum products, food items and other goods, are expected to arrive Lagos ports from July 30 to Aug. 8.
- The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) stated this in its daily publication – `Shipping Position’- made available to newsmen on Thursday in Lagos.
- According to the document, the ships would arrive with rice, bulk malt, buckwheat, frozen fish and palm olein.
- It noted that other ships were expected with general cargo, containers, petrol, diesel and bulk gas.
- The document explained that 11 other ships had arrived the ports with petrol, diesel, base oil, and general cargo; waiting to berth.