Nigeria is famous for oil and gas, and I’m sure many are tired of hearing or talking about it.
There are so many other goods exported by Nigeria that generate a considerable amount of money and if properly harnessed will generate more.
It is my believe that if a quarter measure of the attention given to the oil and gas industry is channeled to these listed items, there will be far less tension and fear towards the direction of our economy.
Some of these goods are:
1) Frozen shrimps and prawns.
2) Superior quality raw cocoa beans.
3) Leather further prepared after tanning/crushing without wool.
4) Cocoa shells, husks, skins, and other cocoa waste.
5) Cigarettes containing tobacco.
6) Cocoa butter, fat and oil.
7) Footwear, headgear, umbrellas, sunshades.
8) Articles of stone, plaster, cement, pearls, precious metals.
9) Optical, photographic, cinematography.(Talking about the Nollywood Industry)
10) Other articles of Tin.