I just got of a seminar on leadership and here are some of the key qualities of a good leader I’d like to share.
1. Must be humble and human
2. Live by his principles
3. Brutal 100% honesty the people you serve.
4. Demand truth and honesty in return and reward it as well
5. Do what is right no matter the price (A principle is not one unless it has a cost)
6. Leaders do not practice politics, positioning and bureaucracy
7. Dare to dream big
8. Have guts to take risk
9. When you do something, it’s either you do it with passion or you don’t do it at all
10.Believe everything is possible, never say can’t
11. Stay calm when the gun is against your head
12. Seek to be different vs same as the “crowd”. Brand yourself. Great leaders are themselves.
Food for thought “Principle is more powerful than title”