Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 20th October 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.16%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,593,963,322,584.94.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,587.31 down -0.16%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.6 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 106,546,464.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,193.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N1,883,061,079.00.
Gainers and losers