Radix Asset Management Company Limited (“RAML”) has launched its mutual fund, the “Radix Horizon Fund”, a A- (GCR) rated ₦1 billion Bond fund, following the approval from the Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”). RAML is highly experienced in creating, managing assets and also providing investment expertise through research, portfolio construction, asset allocation and risk management. Radix Asset Management is affiliated with Radix Capital Partners Limited, an independent investment bank with over 13 years of capital raising and financial advisory services, Radix Trustees Limited, and Radix Pension Managers Limited.
Specific features of the Fund include:
- The Fund received an “A-” rating from GCR;
- The Fund will invest in attractive and high yield long term debt instruments, short term debt instruments, other Money Market Instruments and Deposits (Fixed Tenor) with eligible financial institutions, and other instruments introduced and approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (“CBN”) from time to time as stated in the prospectus;
- Asset under Management (“AUM”) will be in the custody of United Bank for Africa Custodian in its capacity as the custodian of the Fund;
- Returns to investors are expected to be benchmarked against Federal Government tenored instrument;
- The offer opened on Thursday, July 15th, 2021 with a minimum subscription of ₦10,000 and multiples of ₦5,000 thereafter. The offer remains open until Friday, August 13th, 2021;
- The Fund aims to differentiate itself from other collective investment schemes by using unique portfolio managing strategies to deliver value to the investor’s funds; and
- The Fund also seek to deliver capital preservation, liquidity and diversification benefits
while providing competitive returns to fund investors.
The setting up of the Radix Horizon Fund is not accidental but a logical extension of RAML current offerings to the market. RAML has established itself as one of the key intermediary agents in the fixed income market assisting PFAs, Insurance companies and HNIs to acquire and dispose of glit-edge instruments. Fixed Income instruments currently offer one of the best returns in the Nigerian investment climate. The Fund has therefore been structured to take advantage of this circumstance and offer retail investors the opportunity to tap into the
How to Invest:
• Please visit our website at https://radixng.com/radix-horizon-fund to complete the subscription form.
• For more information on how to invest in the Radix Horizon Fund contact us via email at [email protected] or via phone at +234 816 003 1344.