The stock exchange market made a bullish trend at the end of today’s trading session posting gains that increase the index by 266.53 points. The All-Share Index increased by +0.71% to close at 37,907.28.
Nigeria’s stock exchange market’s value currently stands at N19.63 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at -5.87%.
The market breadth closed negative as NESTLE led 20 Gainers, and 16 Losers topped by BOCGAS at the end of today’s session.
Nigeria stock market has declined -2,363.44 basepoints since the start of the year.
NGX ASI top gainers
1. NESTLE up +10.00% to close at N1,540.
2. IKEJAHOTEL up +9.92% to close at N1.33
3. OANDO up +9.67% to close at N3.29
4. LASACO up +9.49% to close at N1.50
5. LINKASSURE up +9.09% to close at N0.84
NGX ASI top losers
1. BOCGAS down -10.00% to close at N8.55
2. SOVRENINS down -7.14% to close at N0.26
3. PZ down -7.08% to close at N5.25
4. REGALINS down -6.12% to close at N0.46
5. CHAMS down -4.76% to close at N0.20
Market sentiments trend towards the bulls as 20 gainers outweigh 16 losers.
Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.
Download Nairametrics App for breaking news and market intelligence.