The stock exchange market made a bullish trend at the end of today’s trading session posting gains that increase the index by 266.53 points. The All-Share Index increased by +0.71% to close at 37,907.28.
- Nigeria’s stock exchange market’s value currently stands at N19.63 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at -5.87%.
- The market breadth closed negative as NESTLE led 20 Gainers, and 16 Losers topped by BOCGAS at the end of today’s session.
- Nigeria stock market has declined -2,363.44 basepoints since the start of the year.
NGX ASI top gainers
1. NESTLE up +10.00% to close at N1,540.
2. IKEJAHOTEL up +9.92% to close at N1.33
3. OANDO up +9.67% to close at N3.29
4. LASACO up +9.49% to close at N1.50
5. LINKASSURE up +9.09% to close at N0.84
NGX ASI top losers
1. BOCGAS down -10.00% to close at N8.55
2. SOVRENINS down -7.14% to close at N0.26
3. PZ down -7.08% to close at N5.25
4. REGALINS down -6.12% to close at N0.46
5. CHAMS down -4.76% to close at N0.20
- Market sentiments trend towards the bulls as 20 gainers outweigh 16 losers.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.