Nigeria’s stock exchange market made a bearish trend at the end of today’s trading session posting losses which dropped the index lower by -296.09 points. The All-Share Index decreased by -0.78% to close at 37,658.26.
- The stock exchange market value currently stands at N19.79 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -6.49%.
- The market breadth closed negative as HONYFLOUR led 25 Gainers, and 10 Losers topped by NPFMCRFBK at the end of today’s session.
- The stock market has declined -2,612.46 basepoints since the start of the year.
NGX ASI top gainers
- HONYFLOUR up +9.93% to close at N1.55
- FIDSON up +9.88% to close at N56
- UPL up +9.87% to close at N1.67
- LINKASSURE up +8.33% to close at N0.65
- SOVRENINS up +8.00% to close at N0.27
NGX ASI top losers
- NPFMCRFBK down -8.47% to close at N1.73
- UBN down -7.76% to close at N5.35
- MBENEFIT down -4.55% to close at N0.42
- ETERNA down -4.40% to close at N7.60
- DANGCEM down -3.91% to close at N221.00
- Market sentiments trend towards the bulls as 25 gainers outweigh 10 losers.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.